Moving and Shifting home is such a headache, be it within the city or to a different one altogether. The check-list is endless while moving home regardless how many times or how frequently we have done it before. Even Though one is preparing for it, say for a month or two, the last moment hustle never ends; making someone freak-out, increasing the stress and tend to make “Costly Mistakes”.
Here are a few tips to make your home shifting experience interesting, memorable (of course positively), hustle-free and stress-free.
Keep your Relocation Partner Ready: Though selecting the right packers and movers is essential, many tend to procrastinate on it till the last moment, causing lots of mess around and stress around. Indeed, research it well in advance, read their reviews, understand their capabilities, services, expertise and costing. Talk to them, it cas solve many of your problems.
Get rid of trash: The trend of Window Shopping has caused a pile of lots of undesired things in every house and household. While preparing for home shifting, check all your stuff, dispose of all those things you really don’t need in your new home. It will reduce the number of cartons, saving a huge cost and also saving you from stress!
Move your vehicle in Advance! Many times we have seen people struggling around a way to commute immediately after reaching a new location; plan your move in advance, talk to your moving partner. They really have good solutions for Car Transportation and Bike Transportation. Don’t forget to get NOC from local authorities well in advance.
Don’t forget your financial institutions, address proofs and wires: A document received at an old address; or a debit card delivered at your earlier home and wire installations (cable and wi-fi) at an old set-up becomes a reason for heart-burn for many. Don’t forget them, get it done beforehand to avoid any hustle or regret later.
Make a checklist of stuff to move. Forgetting an important crockery or household item; and anxiety over it is a common scene we see almost during every home shifting. Instead plan this in advance, prepare separate checklists for perishable goods, fragile items, clothes, electronic devices, heavy stuff, books, toys, so on and so forth. If you’re stuck around it, talk to Movers and Packers Experts.
Check for insurance: Have you heard of consignment lost during transit or got damaged due to an accident? If this happens with your stuff, what to do? The accidents on the road are absolutely beyond anyone’s control. Good packers and movers offer insurance services or advice, don’t forget to ask about it. No harm in paying a little extra now and saving huge later.
Scope of Services: Many small packers and movers, for business, accept the relocation services. But eventually you will realise they don’t have direct services in your city of relocation. It may cause a delay in your consignment, damage or loss during transit between multiple partners. This can be avoided. Get the address of the office of your select partner in your city of relocation, validate the details and be stress-free.
Aren’t you moving along? In the hustle of moving to a new place, particularly a change of city, we have seen people forgetting their own relocation! Joke apart, many people forget to secure their seats in a bus or a rail or flight! This becomes the reason for last moment panic. Avoid it by booking your tickets well in advance, if you’re not moving by driving yourself.
Do Ask Questions! For the first time movers, there would be lots of questions regarding their relocation. Don’t hesitate to ask your relatives, friends and colleagues about it. And if you need any expert advise or answer to your common questions read this Frequently Asked Questions
To know more, anything about Movers and Packers and Relocations; visit Urban Relocations
Moving an office is nothing less than moving the globe! From otherwise ignored paintings and plants to glass-top tables… Ufff! It gives us chills while writing even! On a serious note, moving an office is a mammoth task and feels irritating, stressed and anxious.
So, are you planning to move to a better and bigger place? Are you looking for someone who can make your life easy? Don’t worry, Urban Relocations , Pune is at your service. We will move every single thing from your old office to a new set-up, except those gossip in the canteen or board room!
Being office shifting and corporate moving experts, we would like to list some of the notes NOT TO MISS while shifting or moving the office.
The most common mistake we have seen while moving offices is all boxes are packed in an unorganised manner. All files in one box, all papers in another and one for stationary items. Instead we would suggest, arrange boxes employee-wise. It makes life easy and sorted at the new place.
Make life in the new office a little more interesting and new! Typically offices would have lots of trash and unwanted stuff that may not be needed in new office. If we count, some old stationery, or network cables, paintings that don’t match the interior of new office, unnecessary document and more. Check them well, sort them and bring whatever is necessary. Let the freshness of new set-up maintained. You will enjoy it.
Throwing the documents and non-used media like any other junk, sometimes causes harm in the future. Thinking that all documents were trashed, we become relaxed towards it. Poorly recycled documents or media is one of the major reasons globally for data leakage, which in turn is a costly affair. There are professional shredding services available in India, contact them for proper disposal of your documents and media.
Relocating a Data Centre or Server Room is one of the most crucial tasks. Even a slightest mistake can cause huge losses and heartburn. Plan your DCR well, prepare for it. Decide the idlest time and move during those hours for minimal impact. Consult the DCR with your relocation partner. A good moving and packing partner has solutions for this too!
Moving a lot of stuff in one go, causes huge trouble and ruckus. As moving and relocation partners , we always suggest our corporate clients to move things in small batches, do a small trial and break it team or department-wise. It takes some more time, but saves a lot of energy, effort and brains from getting stressed out.
Before shifting to a new office check everything well. Most urgent thing anyone may need is electricity supply, water and internet. Check all the supplies are working well. If it’s done, keep moving.
We agree, you have got the most talented and skilled employees. And they are experts of their subject matter, not packing and moving. When it comes to packing and moving, trust a reliable service provider. Read their review , consult with them, and show them the exact amount of stuff to be moved, show them a new place too. Once everything is done on it, handover the task to them. A Packer and Mover partner knows what to do and how!
There may be many cheap alternatives available, but in case of any damage during the transit or while handling the Data Servers or Computer devices, the cost of loss would be much higher than the amount saved. It’s rather welcome to discuss and negotiate the rates with one of the Best Packers and Movers.
Move wisely, make the right decision and move step-by-step. Select the right Packers and Movers partner, and you will not feel moving the globe anymore.
Packing and Moving is always a hectic task that requires rigorous planning, and a lot of time and energy to manage things. First, it looks like a simpler task, however, when you get into this, you start feeling the heat. For people who keep moving at regular intervals, it may not be a big issue, as they already know the worth of professional packers and movers, but for first-time movers, it is a crucial decision to find the right company.
Here are a few handy tips to ease your fight of finding the right packers and movers company.
1. Get at least 3 quotes or estimates from different packers and movers. Ask all of them to visit your home or office for a personal inspection of the goods to be moved. This eases out post-shifting burn-out over the cost of moving
2. Ask for insurance coverage offered by them. This will help you save money in case of loss or damage of goods during transit.
3. Same way, ask for workmen’s compensation. In case of any injury to the worker/s during loading, unloading, or moving, it will not cut your pocket deep.
4. Arrange the fragile items or goods needing special care separately, and get them packed and handled in your presence.
5. Make sure the packer and movers you chose are legal, bonded, and have enough insurance coverage. Ask for proof of all the documents. Don’t hesitate it’s your right.
6. Don’t forget to check the references, or reviews of past customers. Do check for google ratings.
7. Make sure the company has a local license as a trucker to pick up or deliver goods in both of your locations. A midnight shift is worse than a nightmare!
8. Check the estimates carefully. It should cover everything. Your negligence or ignorance of it may lead to a lot of hidden charges. Ask as many questions as you can.
9. If you are moving a car or a bike, do check the containers yourself. In many cases, people end up causing damage to the vehicle due to the improper size of trucks.
10. Finally, note the name and number of each worker and other officials of the company. Do check their identity cards to avoid any mishaps. Prevention is always better than a cure!
Asking many questions, enquiring about the companies, and checking the reference is your rights, don’t ignore them. If you feel you need more clarification anytime, do count on us. At Urban Relocations Packers and Movers Company, our helpline is at your assistance 24x7, round the year.
Planning to move to a new home? Congratulations!!!
We know, this process is very complicated, and you may have to face numerous issues such as planning, packing it correctly, taking care of fragile stuff and large furniture, loading it onto trucks, unloading it to a new place, and taking care of vehicles and pets! It’s really a laundry list. Above all these, there are many hidden issues too! What? Yes. Like broken or lost goods, timely pick-up and delivery, local permission to allow trucks, address change, insurance coverage of goods being moved, unpacking of the goods in an organized manner, and more!
Wait, there is no need to panic. Home relocation is complicated until you decide to do it yourself! Hire a right packers and movers to make home shifting a simpler task. Looking for the answers to your questions related to home shifting? Then this blog would certainly help you.
Having many questions in mind while house shifting is obvious. And finding answers one by one to each of your questions would certainly help you ease your stress. Consider these 5 tips from Home Shifting experts to simplify this complicated task.!!!
1. Note down your plan for the move
Accept the fact that moving home is a laborious process. Right from day one, you decided to move, and it piles up huge stress and anxiety. Making a move of a well-settled home from one location to another is not that easy. But it can be made easy. To reduce your stress, take a pen and a piece of paper and note down some important things such as…
2. Get on the job: Eliminate the unnecessary things
Leaving a decision about unnecessary things is not a wise choice. The first thing first is deciding what to be discarded. Make a list of all your important stuff, and what does not feature in this list, probably is an unnecessary thing. Arrange all those goods in one place, evaluate them and all these items are really of no worth, discard them, give to a local scrap vendor, or donate them, and get rid of a lot of stress.
3. Collect as much information as you can
Good research now will save a lot of energy, time, and money later. So, do collect all the information you may need to know. Ask your friends or colleagues, read a lot of blogs, and talk to or visit the packers and movers companies near you. The more you are aware, the easier will be the task.
4. Remember, everything has a cost
As you have decided to move, now is the time to allocate the budget for relocation expenses. If doing it yourself, get the idea about packing material and boxes, transportation, local licenses if any, and insurance costs. In the case of hiring professional packers and movers, talk to the companies, ask them for an inspection of your goods, and collect custom quotes from them.
5. The best thing to do: Hire a professional relocation partner!
Going with a professional relocation partner is a time-tested method for easy and smooth relocation. Right at the stage of the decision of home shifting, hire the right partner for your needs. Enquire a lot about available options, check their ratings and reviews, evaluate their costing, and finally decide on the right partner. This will take care of more than 75% of your stress and facilitate a simple home shifting.
Moving and relocating to a new city is always exciting, with lots of newer expectations on the cards. Our mind keeps thinking a lot of dreams about the new city, places to explore there, culture, food, people around us, a better lifestyle, and many things!
However, do you know shifting your car or bike can be a nightmare if certain things are not known, or ignored? Yes!!! Like relocation to a new place, shifting your car has also a lot of challenges. But you don’t need to worry at all. Urban Relocations, Pune is here to help you out with hassle-free car and bike transportation.
In this blog, we have captured the 5 most important things you must not ignore while moving your car to a new city, particularly inter-state transportation.
Tip: 1 | Preparing the vehicle
Before doing anything, you must remember the following points; for damage-free and safe transportation of your car or bike.
Tip: 2 | Selecting a right service provider
Moving your car needs an appropriate service provider. While talking to car or bike transportation service providers, do check the following things
Tip: 3 | Check for the cost
The cost for every vehicle may differ by their make, shape, size, and weight. While taking quotes from the packers and movers, do insist on personal inspection by their team. Getting this done will save you from paying any extra or hidden costs. So, always talk to multiple partners, show them your vehicle, and ask for a custom quote. Also, ask them to provide you break up of any legal fees to be paid on the check-posts. Nothing should come to you as a surprise.
Not knowing sometimes become a costly affair, however knowing a few things is free. If you have any further questions about car or bike transportation, feel free to reach out to us by visiting our office, or calling our 24x7 helpline.
Moving can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, but finding reliable and trustworthy packers and movers can make the process much easier. If you're planning to move in or around Pune, it's important to do your research and choose a company that will handle your belongings with care. Here are some tips to help you find the best packers and movers in Pune:
1. Get recommendations: Ask friends, family, and co-workers for recommendations. This is a great way to find a company that has a good reputation and has provided great service to others.
2. Research online: Look for reviews and ratings of packers and movers in Pune on websites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook. This will give you a good idea of the quality of service that different companies provide.
3. Check credentials: Make sure the packers and movers you're considering are registered and have all the necessary licenses and insurance. This will give you peace of mind that your belongings are in good hands.
4. Compare quotes: Get quotes from several different companies so you can compare prices and services. Be sure to ask about any hidden fees or additional charges that might not be included in the quote.
5. Ask questions: Before you choose a packers and movers, be sure to ask any questions you may have about their services, including the process of packing and moving, the timeline for delivery, and what type of insurance is provided.
By following these tips, you can find a reliable and trustworthy packers and movers in Pune that will make your moving experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. Good luck!
Relocating to a new home or office can be a stressful and time-consuming experience. Fortunately, hiring a professional movers and packers company can make the process much easier. With so many options to choose from in Pune, it's important to find a company that fits your specific needs and budget. In this article, we'll explore what to look for when choosing a movers and packers company in Pune.
1. Experience and Reputation:Look for a company that has been in business for several years and has a strong reputation in the industry. Ask for references from past customers, and read online reviews to get a better understanding of the company's level of service and reliability.
2. Range of Services: Consider the range of services offered by each company. Some movers and packers in Pune offer a full range of services, including packing, moving, storage, and car transportation, while others specialize in certain areas. Make sure to choose a company that can meet all of your moving needs.
3. Pricing: Compare the pricing of several different movers and packers companies in Pune to ensure that you are getting a fair and competitive rate. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best, and be wary of companies that quote a low price over the phone and then add additional fees later.
4. Insurance Coverage: Ensure that the movers and packers company you choose has adequate insurance coverage for your belongings. This will provide peace of mind and protection in the unlikely event of damage or loss during the move.
5. Availability: Consider the availability of the movers and packers company, as well as their responsiveness to your inquiries and questions. Choose a company that is easy to communicate with and available to answer your questions in a timely manner.
By following these guidelines, you'll be able to find the best movers and packers in Pune for your needs. Moving can be a complex and challenging process, but with the right company on your side, it can also be a stress-free and enjoyable experience. Good luck with your move!
Best Home Shifting
Home Shifting Service at Economical Price
Best Office Shifting
Office Shifting Service at Economical Price
Best Bike Shifting
Bike Shifting Service at Economical Price
Best Car Shifting
Car Shifting Service at Economical Price
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Managed By Urban Company | Our Partner Companies
Copyright© 2022 Urban Relocations Packers & Movers | All Rights Reserved